1. Responsible for the development of foreign fabric market, and have certain experience in developing customers;
2. Responsible for a series of processes such as reception, negotiation, order placement, production, delivery and payment of foreign customers;
3. Maintain existing customers;
4. Good at target management and follow-up measure planning;
5. Training and training of foreign trade assistants.
1. Have more than three years of experience in textile fabrics or clothing foreign trade, and be familiar with foreign trade business processes.
2. Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, able to communicate with foreign customers.
3. Good stability, strong resistance to pressure, and team awareness.
1. Salary structure: salary + year-end bonus;
2. Complete social pooling insurance, five social insurance and one housing fund;
3. Free working lunch;
4. Free medical examination once a year;
5. Company activities: annual meeting, team building, employee travel, etc.